Catered insurance for your busy life
Personalized Life Insurance Planning
As your life changes with milestones, maybe a marriage, a new baby or job promotion, so will your life insurance needs. Care should be taken to ensure this product is suitable for your long-term life insurance needs. You should consider any associated costs before making a purchase.
Life insurance has fees and charges associated with it that include costs of insurance that vary with such characteristics of the insured as gender, health and age and has additional charges for modifications that customize a policy to fit your individual needs. We help you through the entire process to make sure you have the best coverage for your unique needs and budget.
A Policy That Fits
The two primary types of life insurance are Term life and Permanent life.
Term Life Insurance
- Offers financial protection and level premiums for specific time periods.
- Maximum protection for a low premium.
- While they don’t build cash value, some policies can later be converted to permanent life insurance.
Permanent Life Insurance
Whole Life Insurance
- Premiums stay the same over the entire life of the policy
- Guarantees cash value accumulation
Universal Life Insurance
- Flexible Premiums
- Cash Value Accumulation
- Optional Long Term Care Rider
What Our Clients Say
Lawana compared my current rates and coverages to make sure I was covered correctly at a good price. She took the time to explain my coverages line by line and make sure I understood my policy. Thank you Very much!Harlan Baker 11/14/2019